10 Serious Health Problems Linked To Mercury
The OSHA website goes it to great detail of the risks of mercury and industries that expose individuals to higher levels. Many individuals are suffering with what they think are chronic conditions, diseases or symptoms that are either caused by Heavy Metal Toxicity or are being exasperated by compounds like Mercury. Do not let a loved one suffer unnecessarily, if you or someone you know has been diagnosed with any of the below conditions and you have not explored heavy metal toxicity we invite you to talk to ourselves and other providers specializing in rehabilitating those with autoimmune diseases, chronic inflammatory diseases, and neurological disturbances to find if you can feel better and live a happier and healthier life.
1. Autoimmune problems such as arthritis, MS, Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS), Parkinson’s/muscle tremor, Alzheimer’s, muscular & joint pain /fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, lupus, scleroderma, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), endometriosis, diabetes.
2. Neurological and mood disorders, including memory disorders, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, anger, anxiety, mental confusion, neuropathy/paresthesia, tinnitus, dizziness/vertigo, headaches/ migraines, epilepsy, ADD, dyslexia, learning disabilities, hearing loss.
3. Periodontal diseases such as gingivitis, oral lichen planus, amalgam tattoos, metal mouth, halitosis, oral keratosis (pre-cancer).
4. Immune system conditions such as allergies, asthma, multiple chemical sensitivities, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions, cancer (breast, etc.; leukemia), susceptibility to infections, antibiotic resistant infection, sinus problems.
5. Cardiovascular conditions, including tachycardia, angina, arteriosclerosis, other heart conditions, hypertension and other blood conditions.
6. Hormonal problems such as hypothyroidism, adrenal problems, chronic chills, Hashimoto’s, alopecia/hair loss, urinary/ prostrate problems.
7. Reproductive problems such as infertility, reduced sperm counts, PMS, spontaneous abortions, birth defects, children with learning disabilities and low IQ, etc.
8. Chronic eye conditions, including inflammation/iritis, astigmatism, myopia, cataracts, macular degeneration, color blindness, vision disturbances.
9. Stomach/digestive problems, including leaky gut, malabsorption of essential minerals and essential fatty acids, blocked cellular enzymatic processes related to the ATPASE energy function and sulfur oxidation.
10. Allergies and immune reactive conditions in children, such as allergies, asthma, eczema, diabetes, autism.